Dr. VŨ CẨM LƯƠNG
Academic title: Associate Professor
Career title: Senior Lecturer
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ass. Prof. 2013: Vietnamese State Professor Title Board.
- Ph.D. 2004: Asian Institute of Technology (Thailand), in Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management.
- M.Sc. 2000. Asian Institute of Technology (Thailand), in Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management.
- B.Sc. 1997: University of Agriculture and Forestry of Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), in Fisheries
Employment history: from 1997 to present working at Nong Lam University, HCMC.
Research areas: Aquaculture, Aquatic Environmental and Resources Management
- 2017-2020: Lead PI of HCMC DOST’s project “Environmental impact assessment of oyster (Crassostrea spp.) farming with tire substrates in Can Gio District”
- 2015-2016: Lead PI of HCMC DOST’s project “Fish stocking feasibility for urban canals rehabilitation in Ho Chi Minh City”
- 2011-2014: Lead PI of HCMC DOST’s project “Good management practices for ornamental fish farms in Ho Chi Minh City”
- 2012-2014: Lead PI of VN-MOET’s project “Construction of marine aquarium fish database in the Ho Chi Minh City’s maket”
- 2007-2009: Lead PI of HCMC DOST’s project “Construction and application of ornamental fish database in Ho Chi Minh City”
- 2002-2011: PI in 5 international cooperation projects on modeling, ornamental fish and environment (USAID, Papussa, WWF)
- Analytical techniques in aquaculture (lab assistant for M.Sc. course at Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand)
- Aquatic resources management (from 2005 to present, FOF-NLU)
- English for fisheries (from 2008 to present, FOF-NLU)
- Cá cảnh (from 2009 to present, Garden landscape and FOF - NLU, International Unversity)
- Fishing technology (from 2009 to present, FOF-NLU)
- Fisheries resources economic (from 2010 to present, FOF-NLU)
Page count: 613